1. Mowing & Edging
- All grass area's will be mowed every seven(7) days during the growing seasons from March 1st through November 21st. Mowing height may be adjusted upon request.
- All sidewalks, driveway areas, and curbs will be edged twice per month or as needed to maintain a neat appearance. Special care and attention will be taken to avoid sidewalk damage.
- All mulch, shrub, and flower beds as well as tree rings shall have a sharp, well defined edge. Debris from the edge definition will NOT be left in the bed areas. This will be performed twice per month or as needed.
- All paths, walkways and parking areas will be swept or blown off each visit or as needed to make sure areas are free of debris, as well as any mess that the crew makes will be removed from property.
2. Weed Control
- Weed control shall be maintained in all flower beds, ornamental mulch beds, and tree rings on a weekly basis. This may be done either manually or through the use of herbicides, which are not harmful to the plant materials located in the shrub or mulch beds. Weeding shall be done in conjunction with the mowing.
- All seams and cracks in sidewalks and curbs will be managed for weeds through chemical or manual control as needed.
- All Grass areas will be treated with a broadleaf herbicide spot treatment and will be applied as needed.
3. Seasonal Maintenance
- All leaves, pine needles, and debris will be removed from the turf areas as well as ornamental and mulch bed areas once a month or as needed depending on the season.
- During the winter months we will always make a minimum of 2 visits each month barring extreme weather.
- In the springtime all leaves and miscellaneous debris will be collected and removed for the entire property.
(Fertilizing is available upon request at a per application charge.)